Monday 12 May 2014

Less Than 200 Words #2

Hi,
I just looked into the 100 happy days thing that people are doing. Probably not the best choice as I sat here feeling miserable and you guessed it procrastinating. It made me think that I should do such a thing with this blog. Which is almost a year old. Considering that I always thought that I would give up after the first post I'm pretty happy that I still remember my login. I think if I promised to post more I would force myself to; but right now I don't think I can handle the pressure. Plus 100 miserable days doesn't quite have the same ring to it. But when things settle down I have an idea for my next signature longer than any sane person would read post. Lets hope it still makes sense in my brain by that point. Anyway I like the 100 happy days idea though, I suppose this thing is old news but hey I have never really been onto it with these internet/smartphone trends as I soldier on with my Nokia brick.

I'm out. Time to get stuff done.
Please let the stuff get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment