Tuesday 25 June 2013

I Declare Today World Pajama Day

I'm back. Did you miss me? Don't lie I know you did, non existent readers. I bet you thought that this blog has succumb to the good idea but no follow through story as I can imagine has happened to so many blogs before mine. But no I just thought that I should stop until I had finished my exams. And guess what. I had my last one yesterday. FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I know just how entertaining a moment by moment account of the horrors of study-break/exam time would have been, but you will just have to imagine or wait till the end of next semester when my resolve may not be so strong.

So what am a going to do with my holidays? Well today I have done absolutely nothing and it has been FANTASTIC! I spend the day in my pajamas catching up on my very important T.V viewing. Which while I enjoyed it, it doesn't really make for a very exciting blog. I could discuss any points of interest that I found about my shows (all with proper story lines might I add) which I would love to do because I don't just watch shows I kinda study (for want of a better word) them. But I won't.

I endeavor to achieve something during my time off but like a true procrastinator I make no promises. I at least hope to locate my sanity. = P Just a short post to remind the world that i'm still alive.

Stay Awesome Peoples        

No comments:

Post a Comment